Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > New NVida NForce 4 chipset x64 drivers

New NVida NForce 4 chipset x64 drivers

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Nvidia (www.nvida.com) has released new drivers (v6.69)for their NForce 4
chipset.
This is the download link for the international version:
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ional_whql.exe
Drivers included are versions:
Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
Audio utility version 4.51
Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
Network management tools version 4.85
SMBus driver version 4.5 (WHQL)
Installer version 4.93
SATA RAID driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
IDE driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
For dual-booters there was also v6.70 for x86 released a few days ago.
This is the download link:
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ernational.exe
Enjoy.
Carlos

John Barnes

Thanks Carlos

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nvidia (www.nvida.com) has released new drivers (v6.69)for their NForce 4
> chipset.
> This is the download link for the international version:
> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ional_whql.exe
> Drivers included are versions:
> Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
> Audio utility version 4.51
> Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
> Network management tools version 4.85
> SMBus driver version 4.5 (WHQL)
> Installer version 4.93
> SATA RAID driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
> IDE driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
> RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
> For dual-booters there was also v6.70 for x86 released a few days ago.
> This is the download link:
> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ernational.exe
> Enjoy.
> Carlos

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thank you Carlos, will post on my blog.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nvidia (www.nvida.com) has released new drivers (v6.69)for their NForce 4
> chipset.
> This is the download link for the international version:
> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ional_whql.exe
> Drivers included are versions:
> Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
> Audio utility version 4.51
> Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
> Network management tools version 4.85
> SMBus driver version 4.5 (WHQL)
> Installer version 4.93
> SATA RAID driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
> IDE driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
> RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
> For dual-booters there was also v6.70 for x86 released a few days ago.
> This is the download link:
> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ernational.exe
> Enjoy.
> Carlos

John Barnes

Anyone else have problems with this download. After reboot the install new
hardware - nvidia sata controller was missing a file named nvata64.sys.
which is not included in this version (but is in earlier versions).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nvidia (www.nvida.com) has released new drivers (v6.69)for their NForce 4
> chipset.
> This is the download link for the international version:
> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ional_whql.exe
> Drivers included are versions:
> Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
> Audio utility version 4.51
> Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
> Network management tools version 4.85
> SMBus driver version 4.5 (WHQL)
> Installer version 4.93
> SATA RAID driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
> IDE driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
> RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
> For dual-booters there was also v6.70 for x86 released a few days ago.
> This is the download link:
> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ernational.exe
> Enjoy.
> Carlos

Len Mattix

Hello John,

Just checked as I upgraded with the new NForce chipset driver about 5
minutes ago. The SATA controller is fine and it does list the questioned
file as included. The version # is 5.10.2600.0552 WQL.

FWIW,
Len

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone else have problems with this download. After reboot the install
> new hardware - nvidia sata controller was missing a file named
> nvata64.sys. which is not included in this version (but is in earlier
> versions).

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Nvidia (www.nvida.com) has released new drivers (v6.69)for their NForce 4
>> chipset.
>> This is the download link for the international version:
>> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ional_whql.exe
>> Drivers included are versions:
>> Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
>> Audio utility version 4.51
>> Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
>> Network management tools version 4.85
>> SMBus driver version 4.5 (WHQL)
>> Installer version 4.93
>> SATA RAID driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
>> IDE driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
>> RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
>> For dual-booters there was also v6.70 for x86 released a few days ago.
>> This is the download link:
>> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ernational.exe
>> Enjoy.
>> Carlos

John Barnes

Thanks. I will download again. Unfortunately for me it is a 6 hour
download.

"Len Mattix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello John,
>
> Just checked as I upgraded with the new NForce chipset driver about 5
> minutes ago. The SATA controller is fine and it does list the questioned
> file as included. The version # is 5.10.2600.0552 WQL.
>
> FWIW,
> Len

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone else have problems with this download. After reboot the install
>> new hardware - nvidia sata controller was missing a file named
>> nvata64.sys. which is not included in this version (but is in earlier
>> versions).

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Nvidia (www.nvida.com) has released new drivers (v6.69)for their NForce
>>> 4
>>> chipset.
>>> This is the download link for the international version:
>>> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ional_whql.exe
>>> Drivers included are versions:
>>> Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
>>> Audio utility version 4.51
>>> Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
>>> Network management tools version 4.85
>>> SMBus driver version 4.5 (WHQL)
>>> Installer version 4.93
>>> SATA RAID driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
>>> IDE driver version 5.52 (WHQL)
>>> RAIDTOOL application version 5.52
>>> For dual-booters there was also v6.70 for x86 released a few days ago.
>>> This is the download link:
>>> http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/n...ernational.exe
>>> Enjoy.
>>> Carlos

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

dial up?
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks. I will download again. Unfortunately for me it is a 6 hour
> download.
>
> "Len Mattix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello John,
>>
>> Just checked as I upgraded with the new NForce chipset driver about 5
>> minutes ago. The SATA controller is fine and it does list the questioned
>> file as included. The version # is 5.10.2600.0552 WQL.
>>
>> FWIW,
>> Len
>>
>> "John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Anyone else have problems with this download. After reboot the install
>>> new hardware - nvidia sata controller was missing a file named
>>> nvata64.sys. which is not included in this version (but is in earlier
>>> versions).
>>>

>>> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

John Barnes

Yup, and I think a turtle pulls a wagon load of bits along the line.
1.9K/sec is the fastest I can get and usually slower. It is nice having the
nearest neighbour 2 miles away and too many trees for satellite.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Dang! I'm really sorry.
--