Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 32-bit Coinstaller under X64

32-bit Coinstaller under X64

=?Utf-8?B?VGhhdFNhbUlBbQ==?=

I am installing a 64-bit driver, but the 32-bit coinstaller does not seem to
be running properly.

Can I stil luse a 32-bit coinstaller dll or does it have to be a 64-bit dll?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

When it comes to hardware, it has to be 64-bit device driver.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"ThatSamIAm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am installing a 64-bit driver, but the 32-bit coinstaller does not seem
> be running properly.
>
> Can I stil luse a 32-bit coinstaller dll or does it have to be a 64-bit
> dll?

Chris Doré

Try posting in microsoft.public.development.device.drivers

....Chris

"ThatSamIAm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am installing a 64-bit driver, but the 32-bit coinstaller does not seem
> be running properly.
>
> Can I stil luse a 32-bit coinstaller dll or does it have to be a 64-bit
> dll?

=?Utf-8?B?VGhhdFNhbUlBbQ==?=

I am talking about the Coinstaller .DLL (User Mode).