Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > restore points using system restore

restore points using system restore

Kue2

Is there a way to delete only certain restore points,instead of all of
them?

Charlie Russel - MVP

no. You can just not use the ones you don't want to use.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Kue2 wrote:
> Is there a way to delete only certain restore points,instead of all of
> them?

Kue2

This link explains how to delete all but the most recent restore points.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;310312 scroll down
on page to restore points

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> no. You can just not use the ones you don't want to use.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>
> Kue2 wrote:
>> Is there a way to delete only certain restore points,instead of all of
>> them?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Couldn't you use Disk Clean up?
--