Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP x64 Wallpaper

XP x64 Wallpaper

Wad

Anyone know where I can get some XP x64 wallpaper ?

Thanks,

Wad

The Primate

www.planetamd64.com has a few. One of which I use daily.

--
AP
"Wad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Anyone know where I can get some XP x64 wallpaper ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wad

Colin Barnhorst

An excellent source. I even found a wallpaper for AMD64 x2.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...