Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Acronis Server wont install in x64 server 2003?

Acronis Server wont install in x64 server 2003?

=?Utf-8?B?UGVkcm8=?=

I have 2 trial versions of Acronis Server [ent / standard] it will install
normally, then just when its about to finish, installer reverses, and
uninstalls the program.
Is the program incompatible? I tryed to install into the non- x64 program
files folder, same result.
Is there a trick to installing? I tryed to install the way a terminal server
does, same result.

Any Answers?

Pedro

Charlie Russel - MVP

So far as I know, Acronis isn't compatible with x64 Edition at this point.
(though I _have_ used it from my 32-bit dual boot scenario to modify x64
parititions without issue.)

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Pedro wrote:
> I have 2 trial versions of Acronis Server [ent / standard] it will install
> normally, then just when its about to finish, installer reverses, and
> uninstalls the program.
> Is the program incompatible? I tryed to install into the non- x64 program
> files folder, same result.
> Is there a trick to installing? I tryed to install the way a terminal
> server does, same result.
>
> Any Answers?
>
> Pedro

Игорь Лейко

"Pedro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have 2 trial versions of Acronis Server [ent / standard] it will install
> normally, then just when its about to finish, installer reverses, and
> uninstalls the program.
> Is the program incompatible? I tryed to install into the non- x64 program
> files folder, same result.
> Is there a trick to installing? I tryed to install the way a terminal
> server
> does, same result.

No tricks - new driver required. x64 Support is expected in ATI 10 as I
know.

--
Игорь Лейко (Igor Leyko) MS MVP Windows - Shell/User