Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > DVD Burning Software

DVD Burning Software

John Barnes

They did a major upgrade several months after the initial release and that
must be when they made the change. Maybe your complaint helped.

news:OifR$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Easy Media 7 is the one I returned for a refund because the 1st version
> released, which I upgraded to, only had the floppy option. When I
> contacted Roxio, including Tech support, I was blatantly told the other
> options, such as no emulation, were left out intentionally and there was
> no plan to put the options back in.
>
> I have no idea what was done with Easy Media 7 after that. As I said
> before, I immediately returned my upgrade for a refund and switched to
> Nero.
>

> John Barnes wrote:
>> floppy emulation is no longer the only option at least Easy Media 7 and
>> later. Don't have earlier versions any longer.
>>

>> "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>But, you didn't have the option to 'build' a bootable CD with no
>>>emulation, which you need for a bootable XP CD.
>>>
>>>I even called Roxio and was told the option for a "no emulation" boot CD
>>>was removed because there "wasn't a demand" for it.
>>>
>>>The only option for building a boot CD was with "floppy emulation."
>>>

>>>I returned my software and received a refund.

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljaw==?=

I am using nero enterprise edition 6.3.1.17.

"SmirkingRevenge" wrote:

> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

=?Utf-8?B?S2FCYXNrYXI=?=

"SmirkingRevenge" wrote:

> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

Digital Media Studio Deluxe Edition works fine for me