Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > DVD Burning Software

DVD Burning Software

=?Utf-8?B?U21pcmtpbmdSZXZlbmdl?=

Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

John Barnes

Both the latest versions of Roxio Easy Media Creator and Nero create DVD's.
Neither of their packet writing programs work in x64

"SmirkingRevenge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

You might also try WinAVI 7.1 (www.winavi.com) for creating a DVD structure
starting from an AVI file (or equivalent).
It is an x86 app but it does the job quite nicely on the x64 platform.
After the DVD structure creation you can follow John's advices for DVD
burning.
Carlos

"John Barnes" wrote:

> Both the latest versions of Roxio Easy Media Creator and Nero create DVD's.
> Neither of their packet writing programs work in x64
>
> "SmirkingRevenge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

Manuel Lopez

The new version of Roxio (v. supports x64 completely, including
packet-writing.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Both the latest versions of Roxio Easy Media Creator and Nero create
> DVD's. Neither of their packet writing programs work in x64
>
> "SmirkingRevenge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

=?Utf-8?B?ZXJyZXo=?=

nero 7 premium it works

"SmirkingRevenge" wrote:

> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

John Barnes

Including INCD? Prior versions have worked for all other functions. FYI:
When I installed Nero to test the last 6 version and then uninstalled it, it
disabled my CD and DVD drives. It left behind a number of registry entries
that I had to remove manually to restore the functions to my drives. I have
found 4 programs so far that installed to completion but when I tried to
remove them they failed to uninstall properly.

"errez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> nero 7 premium it works
>
> "SmirkingRevenge" wrote:
>
>> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

Kue2

I have Nero 60616 running fine except for incd
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Including INCD? Prior versions have worked for all other functions. FYI:
> When I installed Nero to test the last 6 version and then uninstalled it,
> it disabled my CD and DVD drives. It left behind a number of registry
> entries that I had to remove manually to restore the functions to my
> drives. I have found 4 programs so far that installed to completion but
> when I tried to remove them they failed to uninstall properly.
>

> "errez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> nero 7 premium it works
>>
>> "SmirkingRevenge" wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

Richard G Carruthers

I have had good luck using CDBurnerXp Pro 3 which is free.

Richard

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have Nero 60616 running fine except for incd
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Including INCD? Prior versions have worked for all other functions. FYI:
>> When I installed Nero to test the last 6 version and then uninstalled it,
>> it disabled my CD and DVD drives. It left behind a number of registry
>> entries that I had to remove manually to restore the functions to my
>> drives. I have found 4 programs so far that installed to completion but
>> when I tried to remove them they failed to uninstall properly.
>>

>> "errez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> nero 7 premium it works

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Nero 7 both Premium and Ultra seem to work fine... but InCD is automatically
disabled as an application to be installed on both versions.

Trying Roxio 8 when I can find the time to install it!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Including INCD? Prior versions have worked for all other functions. FYI:
> When I installed Nero to test the last 6 version and then uninstalled it,
> it disabled my CD and DVD drives. It left behind a number of registry
> entries that I had to remove manually to restore the functions to my
> drives. I have found 4 programs so far that installed to completion but
> when I tried to remove them they failed to uninstall properly.
>

> "errez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> nero 7 premium it works
>>
>> "SmirkingRevenge" wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone found DVD Burning Software that runs on 64 bit?

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Replying to myself..... Roxio 8 works fine!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...