Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Attention MCNGP Members!

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Attention MCNGP Members!

 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
Neil wrote:
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:udAzhHMHEHA.3576
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
>>
>> whats tempting...
>> you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you
>> are....

>
> Hi billy, I'm fine thanks, how are you?


Don't try to be nice, it only makes him madder!

--
Fris "Do not feed the British Bear" beeŽ

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Brian
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
> with her.


I don't think she'll make it. Doom posted a reply asking her to post her
request in the MCSE group, but instead she posted her request as a reply to
his message. *blink*


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
Brian wrote:
> "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have
>> some fun with her.

>
> I don't think she'll make it. Doom posted a reply asking her to post
> her request in the MCSE group, but instead she posted her request as
> a reply to his message. *blink*


Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.

I'm taking the day off.

--
Fris "Sort of like eddierox" beeŽ

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.
>
> I'm taking the day off.


Well don't look at me. I'm not going to get her. Besides, she's probably
waiting for an email reply.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
Ken Briscoe wrote:
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.
>>
>> I'm taking the day off.

>
> Well don't look at me. I'm not going to get her. Besides, she's
> probably waiting for an email reply.


Find out if she's hawt and have her send you some GIFs. If she is hawt,
post it in the group.

--
Fris "legally blonde" beeŽ

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
Politician Spock
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brian wrote:
> > "Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have
> >> some fun with her.

> >
> > I don't think she'll make it. Doom posted a reply asking her to post
> > her request in the MCSE group, but instead she posted her request as
> > a reply to his message. *blink*

>
> Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.
>
> I'm taking the day off.
>


Something tells me she would be better off staying lost. Why help her in her
quest, which will inevitably lead to getting in the long line of candidates
for an $8 an hour help desk job?

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601


 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
when i see this i immediately think of the french for push




"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94C4856A4BCCneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...
> "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:udAzhHMHEHA.3576
> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>
> >
> > whats tempting...
> > you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you are....

>
> Hi billy, I'm fine thanks, how are you?
>
> --
> Neil
> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"



 
Reply With Quote
 
anonymous
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
You mite be intrested in what "tech goddess" had to say
about this group. "scum and lowlifes" seems harsh I think.
>-----Original Message-----
>I don't know if any of you have seen it or not, but take

a stroll on over to
>one of the "dead" groups,

microsoft.public.certification.networking and
>check out the (short) thread "wanting to join the news

groups", started by
>"livie", 4/6/2004 9:31 AM. Have some fun with her.
>
>--
>
>KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
>first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
anonymous opined, On 4/7/04 1:11 PM:

> You mite be intrested in what "tech goddess" had to say
> about this group. "scum and lowlifes" seems harsh I think.


BFD

Done feedin that troll and it's alter-egos
 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-07-2004
Big Friendly hmmmm dont sure what the D stands for

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> anonymous opined, On 4/7/04 1:11 PM:
>
> > You mite be intrested in what "tech goddess" had to say
> > about this group. "scum and lowlifes" seems harsh I think.

>
> BFD
>
> Done feedin that troll and it's alter-egos



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BD [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP] MCSE 11 10-26-2006 11:04 PM
Re: One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP .rev [MCT] MCSE 3 10-25-2006 06:45 PM
One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP lowdes MCSE 59 10-23-2006 08:12 PM
MCNGP or not to MCNGP? Robert Williams MCSE 266 02-06-2006 03:12 PM
Attention MCNGP Chycks: Important recall =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 10 12-16-2004 11:05 PM



Advertisments