Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Attention MCNGP Members!

OT: Attention MCNGP Members!

Ken Briscoe

I don't know if any of you have seen it or not, but take a stroll on over to
one of the "dead" groups, microsoft.public.certification.networking and
check out the (short) thread "wanting to join the news groups", started by
"livie", 4/6/2004 9:31 AM. Have some fun with her.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Politician Spock

If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
haven't posted in this forum first...

....or haven't published a scathing article about us.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't know if any of you have seen it or not, but take a stroll on over

> one of the "dead" groups, microsoft.public.certification.networking and
> check out the (short) thread "wanting to join the news groups", started by
> "livie", 4/6/2004 9:31 AM. Have some fun with her.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"Politician Spock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#vnGIDLHEHA.956
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
> with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
> haven't posted in this forum first...
>
> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

but it's so tempting!

--
Neil

Kat

Yeah. Isn't that how we found He Who Shouldn't be Named? Who invited him
here anyway?

Politician Spock wrote:
> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
> with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
> haven't posted in this forum first...
>
> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

--
Kat FORMER MCNGP #29

/* Get the facts first. You can distort them later. */

Rowdy Yates

he followed...

Kat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:407429ba$(E-Mail Removed):

> Yeah. Isn't that how we found He Who Shouldn't be Named? Who invited him
> here anyway?
>
> Politician Spock wrote:
>> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
>> with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
>> haven't posted in this forum first...
>>
>> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"

JaR

Politician Spock opined, On 4/7/04 7:58 AM:

> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
> with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
> haven't posted in this forum first...
>
> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

Too late. Couldn't resist.

Ah, well.

JaR
Irresistable Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Politician Spock opined, On 4/7/04 7:58 AM:
>
>> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some
>> fun with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with
>> people who haven't posted in this forum first...
>>
>> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.
>>

> Too late. Couldn't resist.
>
> Ah, well.
>
> JaR
> Irresistable Thug

un huh. sounds familiar. "I can resist anything except for temptation"

shall we start a pool to pick when the link will be posted?

--
Neil

billyw

whats tempting...
you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you are....

news:Xns94C471FFCF67Aneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
> > If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some

fun
> > with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
> > haven't posted in this forum first...
> >
> > ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.
> >

> but it's so tempting!
>
> --
> Neil

MyDoom.?

I'm trying to get her to post here. I just replied to her
thread again. I don't think she even realizes she has
already "joined the newsgroup". Sad but funny.

>@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
>
>> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then

we can have some fun
>> with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off

messing with people who
>> haven't posted in this forum first...
>>
>> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.
>>

>but it's so tempting!
>
>--
>Neil
>.

Neil

"billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:udAzhHMHEHA.3576
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> whats tempting...
> you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you are....

Hi billy, I'm fine thanks, how are you?

--
Neil