Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > cheap microsoft

cheap microsoft

Rowdy Yates

<rant>
so how much do you think microsoft corp. makes a year from their
certification progam(s)? the moc's, exams, books, the whole kunandrum.
probably a lot of cash, right.

so i get the mcsa 2003 kit in the mail. everything is exactly the same as
2000 kit. the only thing that's different is that on the actual cert, they
bothered to replace the "0" at the end of "2000" with a "3" to read "2003".

you would think they could afford to make new 2003 lapel pin's and/or give
you a different looking card. hey, maybe even re-design the cert a bit as
well. just a thought....;-(
</rant>

the last super model i picked up in the bar with my lapel pins didn't
believe me that i had a 2003 cert. she wanted to see a lapel pin as proof.
what am i going to do now Billy G.?

--
Rowdy Yates
-------------------------------

Sartan Dragonbane

I didn't know you actually studied for anything..
I usually only see offtopic replies and flames [like this one]
(hee hee no offense)

Congrats, Rowdy

As for the new lapel pin, ask her if she can tell the difference between a
vintage 1947 and a 1950 wine, and bring her back to your place if she can't
and show the new certificate there.

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94C3E5038DBFrowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.248 .16...
> <rant>
> so how much do you think microsoft corp. makes a year from their
> certification progam(s)? the moc's, exams, books, the whole kunandrum.
> probably a lot of cash, right.
>
> so i get the mcsa 2003 kit in the mail. everything is exactly the same as
> 2000 kit. the only thing that's different is that on the actual cert, they
> bothered to replace the "0" at the end of "2000" with a "3" to read

"2003".

> you would think they could afford to make new 2003 lapel pin's and/or give
> you a different looking card. hey, maybe even re-design the cert a bit as
> well. just a thought....;-(
> </rant>
>
> the last super model i picked up in the bar with my lapel pins didn't
> believe me that i had a 2003 cert. she wanted to see a lapel pin as proof.
> what am i going to do now Billy G.?
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates
> -------------------------------
> "the man who tried and failed"

Neil

Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns94C3E5038DBFrowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.248 .16:

> the last super model i picked up in the bar with my lapel pins didn't
> believe me that i had a 2003 cert. she wanted to see a lapel pin as
> proof. what am i going to do now Billy G.?

this is the very reason I keep a copy of my transcript on me at all
times...

--
Neil

Rowdy Yates

oh yeah. i study. currently prepping for the 70-296.

i originally came here and tried to use this place for study info. then i
never quite left. don't know why...?

--
Rowdy Yates
-------------------------------

Jose Saamuel

I was thinking of doing the tests....but now perhaps I'll wait till they
design new pins
Jose
news:Xns94C3E72ABFE71neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns94C3E5038DBFrowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.248 .16:
>

> > the last super model i picked up in the bar with my lapel pins didn't
> > believe me that i had a 2003 cert. she wanted to see a lapel pin as
> > proof. what am i going to do now Billy G.?

> this is the very reason I keep a copy of my transcript on me at all
> times...
>

> --
> Neil

Brat

lol I did the same thing 3 years ago? oy

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns94C3E730F43ADrowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.24 8.16...
> oh yeah. i study. currently prepping for the 70-296.
>
> i originally came here and tried to use this place for study info. then i
> never quite left. don't know why...?
>

> "Sartan Dragonbane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>
> > I didn't know you actually studied for anything..
> > I usually only see offtopic replies and flames [like this one]
> > (hee hee no offense)
> >
> > Congrats, Rowdy
> >
> > As for the new lapel pin, ask her if she can tell the difference
> > between a vintage 1947 and a 1950 wine, and bring her back to your
> > place if she can't and show the new certificate there.
> >
> > "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns94C3E5038DBFrowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.248 .16...
> >> <rant>
> >> so how much do you think microsoft corp. makes a year from their
> >> certification progam(s)? the moc's, exams, books, the whole
> >> kunandrum. probably a lot of cash, right.
> >>
> >> so i get the mcsa 2003 kit in the mail. everything is exactly the
> >> same as 2000 kit. the only thing that's different is that on the
> >> actual cert, they bothered to replace the "0" at the end of "2000"
> >> with a "3" to read

> > "2003".
> >>
> >> you would think they could afford to make new 2003 lapel pin's and/or
> >> give you a different looking card. hey, maybe even re-design the cert
> >> a bit as well. just a thought....;-(
> >> </rant>
> >>
> >> the last super model i picked up in the bar with my lapel pins didn't
> >> believe me that i had a 2003 cert. she wanted to see a lapel pin as
> >> proof. what am i going to do now Billy G.?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Rowdy Yates
> >> -------------------------------
> >> "the man who tried and failed"

> --
> Rowdy Yates
> -------------------------------
> Death to the Gypsy Kings!
> Death to the Nana Mouskouri!
> -------------------------------
> "the man who tried and failed"

LnkWizard

I did the reverse, got my certs then came here for assistance and got hooked

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dbUcc.12375$(E-Mail Removed)...
> lol I did the same thing 3 years ago? oy
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
>
> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns94C3E730F43ADrowdyyates2lycoscom@207.46.24 8.16...
> > oh yeah. i study. currently prepping for the 70-296.
> >
> > i originally came here and tried to use this place for study info. then

> > never quite left. don't know why...?

Neil

"LnkWizard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I did the reverse, got my certs then came here for assistance and got
> hooked

ditto...

I think this is a serious addiction...

"Hello, my name is Neil"

so what's the 12 step plan?

--
Neil

Neil

"Jose Saamuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#9ln7GHHEHA.712
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> I was thinking of doing the tests....but now perhaps I'll wait till they
> design new pins

actually the current ones still work very well at attracting the opposite
sex (that's what I get, the opposite of sex)

--
Neil

TechGeekPro

"actually the current ones still work very well at attracting the opposite
sex (that's what I get, the opposite of sex)"

LOL, good one.

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

news:Xns94C57F2033B18neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...