Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Commodore 64

Commodore 64

Bud Y. Zer

I have an old Commodore 64. WIll it run Windows 64?

Glad I can finally use it again, guess Commodore was ahead of their time.

Wayne Wastier

Bud Y. Zer wrote:
> I have an old Commodore 64. WIll it run Windows 64?
>
> Glad I can finally use it again, guess Commodore was ahead of their
> time.

ROFLMAO. I like you.

--
Wayne Wastier
Z-80 - AMD-64

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

You need F6 Drivers.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Bud Y. Zer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an old Commodore 64. WIll it run Windows 64?
>
> Glad I can finally use it again, guess Commodore was ahead of their time.

Dennis Gordon

I have a C64 and an Atari TT within reach. I wonder if they'd fire up after
all this time
news:ecahu%(E-Mail Removed)...

Dennis Gordon wrote:
> I have a C64 and an Atari TT within reach. I wonder if they'd fire up
> after all this time

Give it a go, and let us know. Hey, a poet and didn't know it. But my feet
are long fellows. ROFLOL

--
Wayne Wastier
Z-80 - AMD-64