Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > best tv tuner for xp x64 ? working of course. definitely. preferably inputs all inclusive

best tv tuner for xp x64 ? working of course. definitely. preferably inputs all inclusive

ossizen@earthlink.net

best tv tuner for xp x64 ? working of course. definitely.
preferably inputs all inclusive
Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

tw1965 Wrote

Leadtek Winfast TV Tuner/Capture Series has a beta driver for their device,
you try that out.
'http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net' (http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/)

Also
K!TV which is for x64 and brings itself a driver for bt878 chipsets.
'http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/' (http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/)
'http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2'
(http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2)

moshpit and fat may help you to let WinFast TV2000 working :
'http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005&start=34'
(http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/vi...=3005&start=34)

'*Brian*' (http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showuser=5667) ::let
WinFast TV2000 working :::
_http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=12303&st=42
(\"http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=12303&st=42\")_

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"James T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> best tv tuner for xp x64 ? working of course. definitely.
> preferably inputs all inclusive
> Posted with NewsLeecher v3.0 Final
> * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
> * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

Wayne Wastier

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:

> Also
> K!TV which is for x64 and brings itself a driver for bt878 chipsets.
> 'http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/' (http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/)
> 'http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2'
> (http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2)

Andre, K!TV for x64 has no install package, and when I unzipped it into its
own directory, I get an error message about it not being configured. So, it
is useless until they get a proper install package. Just thought you would
like to know.

--
Wayne Wastier
Z-80 - AMD-64

random real number between 0 (inclusive) and 1 (inclusive) (-Peter-) Java 63 11-09-2007 11:43 AM
Utility to split a WAV recording into 'tracks' (preferably freeware, even more preferably OSS) Alan NZ Computing 36 10-31-2006 01:49 AM
All inclusive UK calls Sidknee UK VOIP 8 01-03-2006 09:52 PM
hat is a differnece between a lcd monitor with a tv tuner and a lcdtv and can u get free cable with a tv tuner sdsd A+ Certification 0 10-17-2005 08:16 AM
Is rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive moderated? Arthur Computer Support 3 10-30-2003 05:14 PM

Advertisments