Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Easy Media Creator 8

Easy Media Creator 8

John Barnes

Looks like the new Roxio product is x64 compatible. I don't see any
reference to the drag to disk feature in this version. Can't see any
reference to packet writing abilities.

wes40oz

the latest version of nero works perfecty with x64 also... its generally
free if you can snag a copy with your burner

wes
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looks like the new Roxio product is x64 compatible. I don't see any
> reference to the drag to disk feature in this version. Can't see any
> reference to packet writing abilities.

John Barnes

including INCD ?????

"wes40oz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> the latest version of nero works perfecty with x64 also... its generally
> free if you can snag a copy with your burner
>
> wes
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Looks like the new Roxio product is x64 compatible. I don't see any
>> reference to the drag to disk feature in this version. Can't see any
>> reference to packet writing abilities.

Bob

Yes, Nero 6 that comes free with the burners does work quite well with XP 64
and mates up with AnyDVD quite nicely.