Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Looks like this maybe an MSI problem.

Looks like this maybe an MSI problem.

=?Utf-8?B?Um9nZXJQ?=

Sorry about the missed info on the the BIOS Version I am using, its V1.9 the
latest MSI has listed.
But, problem still may be BIOS related, MSI's Forum has 5 - 7 listings on
the same problem. One of them lists work around, but I have not beable to
get it to work.

Thanks All for the many speedy responses.

Roger

Charlie Russel - MVP

Not surprising. MSI has had some BIOS issues over the years...

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

RogerP wrote:
> Sorry about the missed info on the the BIOS Version I am using, its V1.9
> the latest MSI has listed.
> But, problem still may be BIOS related, MSI's Forum has 5 - 7 listings on
> the same problem. One of them lists work around, but I have not beable to
> get it to work.
>
> Thanks All for the many speedy responses.
>
> Roger

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkU=?=

I an looking for info about MSI Runtime. I have a new computer and when I go
to load software (Autodesk Vault 4) it aborts and tell me MSI Runtime 3.0
cannot run on XP64. Is there a version that can?