Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > x64 Beta of Monad (MSH) Available

x64 Beta of Monad (MSH) Available

Charlie Russel - MVP

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...laylang=enThis is the new Microsoft shell and language and will be the underpinningsof system administration in the future. It's a cool language and finally hasme not missing my Korn shell. Give it a try if you do any scripting at all. Learning Monad is aninvestment in the future of Windows administration.--Charlie.http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I was reading a little bit about it, its going to be in the next version of
Exchange 12.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...laylang=enThis
> is the new Microsoft shell and language and will be the underpinningsof
> system administration in the future. It's a cool language and finally
> hasme not missing my Korn shell. Give it a try if you do any scripting
> at all. Learning Monad is aninvestment in the future of Windows
> administration.--Charlie.http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yes. And may well be available before then, as an out of band release. Or at
least I hope so. But it's getting pretty stable and definitely worth
spending some time with.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64