Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Apache + MySQL?

Apache + MySQL?

Leonardo Weiss Ferreira Chaves

Hi,

I was wondering when there is going to be a port of Apache web-server and
MySQL for Windows XP 64 bit. I searched their mailing lists and found
nothing.

I remember there was a version of MySQL for Windows XP 64 during the beta
testing phase, but I can't find it anymore.

Regards,
L. Weiss