Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Is the sport of Eddierox baiting only played at weekends or can it be played during the week?

Is the sport of Eddierox baiting only played at weekends or can it be played during the week?

Typh0n

Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the numerous

Neil

"Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the
> numerous responses from the folks in here are fast becoming compulsive
> viewing! -

please don't feed the troll (JaR has lovely artwork to go with this)

of the almost 600 post in the past day, his consumed more than 25%.

--
Neil

Brat

sorry Typh0n... we have since commenced on ignoring him... you may play if
you want but we got bored with him... there are a few that are still
replying to him... but you are wasting your breath IMHO... but if that is
what you want to do... flame away

--
Sue MCNGP #69

"Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the numerous

Typh0n

OK mate - fair one!

news:Xns94C34D73FCC2Bneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the
> > numerous responses from the folks in here are fast becoming compulsive
> > viewing! -
> >

> please don't feed the troll (JaR has lovely artwork to go with this)
>
> of the almost 600 post in the past day, his consumed more than 25%.
>
> --
> Neil

Typh0n

Thanks Brat, Neil made a fair point and as a newbie to this forum I don't
want to upset the regulars (just yet) by enticing eddierox when it is clear
you guys are all bored with him.

Shame really - although a pain in the proverbial, his mindless rants were
amusing in a strange way!

"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XHwcc.11413$(E-Mail Removed)...
> sorry Typh0n... we have since commenced on ignoring him... you may play if
> you want but we got bored with him... there are a few that are still
> replying to him... but you are wasting your breath IMHO... but if that is
> what you want to do... flame away
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
>
> "Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the

numerous

Neil

"Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Shame really - although a pain in the proverbial, his mindless rants were
> amusing in a strange way!

Play with him if you want but he's a little to repetitive and unoriginal
for me. And the sheer girth of his postings caused me to almost want to
close my newsreader *gasp*

--
Neil

kpg

I try, but he is not funny or amusing. I just don't get it. A three year old

has a better vocabulary. I don't think English is his first language, or he
is

retarded. (not to put the stink on retarded people). What a dumbass.

"Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just wondered, I am a newcomer to the forum but his posts and the numerous

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eNVvih9GEHA.3068
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> What a dumbass.

pretty much sums him up....

--
Neil

LnkWizard

news:Xns94C35178CB466neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> "Typh0n" <unspecified> wrote in news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > Shame really - although a pain in the proverbial, his mindless rants

were
> > amusing in a strange way!

> Play with him if you want but he's a little to repetitive and unoriginal
> for me. And the sheer girth of his postings caused me to almost want to
> close my newsreader *gasp*
>
> --
> Neil

It was fun for a time, but I have to agree with Neil (I would rather not but
sometimes you gotta do unpleasant things), , his repetition and
unoriginal
replies have gotten to be very boring.

eddierox

The verdict has already come in Typh0n.
I beat 'em up pretty badly.
Even I know this.

However, there really isn't any glory in it and you
really only need to ask a question or make a statement to
prove it to yourself, exactly who and what you are
dealing with on this board.

For instance, check out the last post by Mikey.
He asked a simple question.
Take a look at the replys from the same 'ol troll flamers.
The fact these trolls do nothing more than flame, should
tell you how important it is for them to do so.

In fact, take a look at the newest post by Mark Scott.

These are self-professed (master) baiters. I thought they
were just kidding when they told me so.
Even MicroSoft has a problem with these people.

You will deal with these kinds of people in the real
world, so the bigger picture here is to develop a
behavioral discipline when confronted by these kinds of
people.

There is no right or wrong way.

You will only to need rely on the notion of "never let
people push you around or victimize you."
It will be far worse for you if you do.

Dealing with these peopls is likened to having a messy
defecation and when you go wipe your ass, there is not
enough toilet paper wrapped around your hand and you have
feces all over your fingers.
No matter how hard you wash your hands, the stink is
going to be there awhile and you really can't ignore it.

I believe you called this compulsive viewing.

Don't take my word for it...now check out their replys to
this post.

The same 'ol feces with the same 'ol stink!

baiting a scammer what next? richard Computer Support 11 10-11-2008 12:09 PM
Global Python Sprint Weekends: May 10th-11th and June 21st-22nd. Trent Nelson Python 0 04-16-2008 05:51 PM
Weekends Dshai Windows 64bit 4 11-06-2006 08:49 AM
adding days to a date, bypass weekends =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?= ASP .Net 4 12-09-2004 03:34 PM
Job Title: Clerical / Customer Service $13 to $16 Hour, M-F, No Weekends John E. Campbell Computer Support 4 01-20-2004 12:50 AM

Advertisments