Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Spanish versions of XP-64 & Server 2003 64

Spanish versions of XP-64 & Server 2003 64

=?Utf-8?B?THVpcw==?=

I am an MSDN suscriber
Anybody knows when we will recive the release version of Windows XP x64 and
the Windows Server 2003 x64 version?

Jean-Baptiste Faure

No localized Spanish version. You may download and install the MUI Pack
French/Spanish/Italian.

"Luis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am an MSDN suscriber
> Anybody knows when we will recive the release version of Windows XP x64
> and
> the Windows Server 2003 x64 version?

¥-- Lombar --¥

Hi Luis, I received my XP 64 some months ago. You must download and install,
after XP install, the languaje Pack.

Hola Luis, yo recibí mi XP64 hace ya unos meses. Debes de instalar, tras
instalar el XP64, el paquete de idiomas que lo pasa a castellano.

Saludos / Best Regards

--
================
¥-- Lombar --¥

"Luis" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am an MSDN suscriber
> Anybody knows when we will recive the release version of Windows XP x64
> and
> the Windows Server 2003 x64 version?

¥-- Lombar --¥

You can find the multi-lingual pack address in a email that you must
received after your registration. If you don't have it, the address is:
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

La dirección para descargar el paquete de idiomas te la facilita MS en un
email tras tu registro y justo antes de recibir tu XP64. Por si acaso, el
enlace es:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

Saludos / Regards

--