Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Offline

Offline

Charlie Russel - MVP

See you folks in a week or so. I'm off to Redmond for conferences and a
week of no daytime connectivity. But I think Andre is still here, if he's
recovered from his cold/flu. That should be enough to keep you all busy.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Wayne Wastier

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See you folks in a week or so. I'm off to Redmond for conferences and a
> week of no daytime connectivity. But I think Andre is still here, if he's
> recovered from his cold/flu. That should be enough to keep you all busy.
>

> --
> Charlie.

Andre keeps me busy on several newsgroups. LOL

Wayne
hwaynew