Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > xp pro 64-bit drivers

xp pro 64-bit drivers

=?Utf-8?B?R1Qx?=

Can any one save me? running xp pro 64 and having problems running games
(Call of Duty) and LAN connections with games (C&C tiberian sun. Something to
do with ipx/spx protocol not on 64-Bit os). Have a network been xp home and
64-Bit os and transfers files fine. Farcry and Need for speed underground 2
run perfect. been looking for drivers for xp 64, mobo and graphics cards but
no luck. Thinking to get rid of xp 64 and run xp pro (32-Bit) instead. Hope
some one can help point me to some drivers that work. Just finished building
pc and have very basic knowledge of pc`s

Specs:
Asus k8v se delux mobo
Asus n6600gt graphics card
Athlon 64 3200
1.256k crucial ram
160gb western digital ide hard drive
xp pro x64

Thanks for any help.

G Thornby

Rick

There is an IPX/SPX compatible protocol in Win x64. But it is not
installed by default. If you want to use it you have to go to the
Properties of the network connection involved and install that
particular protocol.