Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > IntelliPoint mouse software for "64bit"

IntelliPoint mouse software for "64bit"

=?Utf-8?B?aHB1?=

Anyone knwo where to get IntelliPoint good for xp pro 64bit?

Thanks

--
XP-Pro-64
Pentium-D-820

Rick

It's in the pot with all the gold at the end of the rainbow!

hpu wrote:
> Anyone knwo where to get IntelliPoint good for xp pro 64bit?
>
> Thanks

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Lol! Rick thats a good one, unfortunately hpu, x64 support for Intellipoint
will remain non-existent for time being. Hopefully this will change around
Windows Vista time frame. Charlie Russel has response from the Team about
it on his website, worth reading:
http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../31/64772.aspx
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"hpu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone knwo where to get IntelliPoint good for xp pro 64bit?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> XP-Pro-64
> Pentium-D-820
> Asus-P5WD2-Premium
> Maxtor SATA
> DDR2-in-dual-channel

Charlie Russel - MVP

There are no x64 drivers for the Intellipoint products. For more details,
see my blog: http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../31/64772.aspx

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

hpu wrote:
> Anyone knwo where to get IntelliPoint good for xp pro 64bit?
>
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?aHB1?=

Thanks Charlie for the complete overview. Good example of left foot can't
care about the right.

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> There are no x64 drivers for the Intellipoint products. For more details,
> see my blog: http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../31/64772.aspx
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
>
> hpu wrote:
> > Anyone knwo where to get IntelliPoint good for xp pro 64bit?
> >
> > Thanks

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yeah. It may not affect me personally (I use nothing but old Northgate
keyboards I scrounge from any source I can, and only Logitech trackballs),
but it's an annoying and not very forward thinking choice by the
intellipoint folks, IMHO.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64