Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Desktop feature missing!

Desktop feature missing!

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9oYW4=?=

Please return the very useful feature of having an HTML page as the desktop
background. This is a wonderful feature in XP Pro 32 bit and will be sorely
missed by our company if not included in the 64 bit release!!!

Andre Da Costa

Don't expect that to come back in this release. I beg to see it in the next
version of Windows, Vista instead.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com