Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > windows x64

windows x64

=?Utf-8?B?SjE4QU9O?=

i have just built a x64 PC and it seams to be very good for my work, Arcitect
(rendering) however i also enjoy to play rainbow 6 raven shield over the net
and for this i need a patch v 1.60 from the original v1.0 i have got the 1.56
patch installed but i can not get the 1.60 to work. it flashes up with the
starting install wizard then vanishes. My understanding being it is the xp 64
due to other people having the same problem. any ideas??

John A O'Neill

zekolas

J18AON wrote:
> i have just built a x64 PC and it seams to be very good for my work, Arcitect
> (rendering) however i also enjoy to play rainbow 6 raven shield over the net
> and for this i need a patch v 1.60 from the original v1.0 i have got the 1.56
> patch installed but i can not get the 1.60 to work. it flashes up with the
> starting install wizard then vanishes. My understanding being it is the xp 64
> due to other people having the same problem. any ideas??
>
> John A O'Neill

only thing I can think of doing is makeing sure you have the latest
video drivers installed. Game support on xp-64 is flakey at best

DKI

The 1.0 to 1.60 patch i had the same issues with. I installed the 1.0 to
1.56 then 1.56 to 1.60 patch and that for me worked. not sure if it might
work for you if that will not work then it would be best contact ubisoft
about the issue.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...