Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > HL-DT-ST DVDRDM GSA-4102B

HL-DT-ST DVDRDM GSA-4102B

Kue2

Latest firmware installed
new hard ware wizard found my drive,But ! could not install driver....either
missing or it's corrupted.
I did a fresh install & now have my drive is back. Very strange how the file
got corrupted....but i'm all tic-a-t- poo now {)
Thanks to all who responded to my messages a cyber-beer to all of you for
helping me diagnose the problem . Thank-you M.murcek,Rick,Colin,Randy,Piers
James your input enabled me to figure out what was going on.

Piers James

Glad we could all help.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...