Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Proxie Settings or Firewall Client

Proxie Settings or Firewall Client

=?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBNZW5uaWU=?=

I have one XP X64 Machine in the office, We have a SBS 2003 Server with ISA
2000. The X64 machine will not pull POP mail or go to news Servers there is
no firewall client for this version that I can find. is there a way to set
up the proxie setting that will help with this problem.

PJB

No, there is no 64 bit proxy. You may need to use webmail and then find
where your news can be read via a webbrowser.

I can read emails on my x64 windows using Outlook 2003 from my Exchange
Server so maybe you need to setup exchange to download any extra email accts
and read them using Outlook.

--
Peter Banks
Wellington, NZ