Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sun Java x64 support

Sun Java x64 support

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

As we all know, sun's java has no support for Internet Explorer x64.
Please check this sun's page
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/syste...gurations.html
from time to time in order to see whether that support is available or not.
There is a chart where WinXP x64 has an entry named
"Windows AMD64/EM64T 64-bit mode"
The 4th column (browsers) says "no support"
Let's hope that state changes in the near future.
Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Qmx1ZVRvb3Ro?=

Have a look here -

http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=570

"Carlos" wrote:

> As we all know, sun's java has no support for Internet Explorer x64.
> Please check this sun's page
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/syste...gurations.html
> from time to time in order to see whether that support is available or not.
> There is a chart where WinXP x64 has an entry named
> "Windows AMD64/EM64T 64-bit mode"
> The 4th column (browsers) says "no support"
> Let's hope that state changes in the near future.
> Carlos

Colin Nowell

....and that still does NOT give you a Java virtual machine in Internet
Explorer 64-bit...

news:(E-Mail Removed)...