Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > X64 Antivirus

X64 Antivirus

=?Utf-8?B?RHJvY2sxOTcz?=

Anybody knows what antivirus will work on pro x64 OS, Norton and McAfee
doesnt seems to have anything at this point.

RonK

"Drock1973" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody knows what antivirus will work on pro x64 OS, Norton and McAfee
> doesnt seems to have anything at this point.

=?Utf-8?B?RHJvY2sxOTcz?=

Thanks RonK, Im downloading the Pro edition already and will try on my RAID
X64 OS. Thanks again

"Drock1973" wrote:

> Anybody knows what antivirus will work on pro x64 OS, Norton and McAfee
> doesnt seems to have anything at this point.

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?=

I just got my first x64 workstation, and loaded Symantec AV Corporate Edition
(version 10) - they include an x64 version.
--
Gary

"Drock1973" wrote:

> Anybody knows what antivirus will work on pro x64 OS, Norton and McAfee
> doesnt seems to have anything at this point.

Andre Da Costa

NOD32 x64
eTrust 7.1 for x64
Avast! 4.6 Home