Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > drive accessability

drive accessability

=?Utf-8?B?Ymd1YXJkNHU=?=

I recently had to install windows xp pro on my machine. I have 2 hard drives
that worked fine with xp home edition. with xp pro I can't access one of my
drives. it shows up in the device manager but not in "my computer". any
ideas???

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

See my response in mshardware.
--