Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > CD Emulation

CD Emulation

=?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=

Does anyone know of a CD/DVD emulation program which works under Windows 64.
I've tried to install Daemon tools but it keeps failing and then it
uninstalls itself.

Many Thanks

Default User

Here is a link also from TomCat Ri of PlanetAMD64 about creating a
image/virtual cd/dvd drive on x64:
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=7741
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"bara03" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a CD/DVD emulation program which works under Windows
> 64.
> I've tried to install Daemon tools but it keeps failing and then it
> uninstalls itself.
>
> Many Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?YmFyYTAz?=

Nice one, that works a treat.

No problem, http://www.planetamd64.com is a great resource for x64 users.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
"bara03" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nice one, that works a treat.
>
> "Default User" wrote:
>
>> Here is a link also from TomCat Ri of PlanetAMD64 about creating a
>> image/virtual cd/dvd drive on x64:
>> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=7741
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "bara03" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Does anyone know of a CD/DVD emulation program which works under
>> > Windows
>> > 64.
>> > I've tried to install Daemon tools but it keeps failing and then it
>> > uninstalls itself.
>> >
>> > Many Thanks

miso@sushi.com

The Virtual ISO demo on the braindonor website is expired. It does set
you up to load the 64 bit version of .net, which in itself is a good
idea.

1751-V **Software emulation error* pabloquintana Cisco 7 03-20-2006 04:04 AM
Is Frameset Emulation possible with ASP.Net 2005? Jim ASP .Net 3 01-12-2006 03:32 PM
Cisco Lab WAN Emulation (Without Live Circuits) BradReeseCom Cisco 0 03-30-2005 07:48 PM
Emulation Software ayfloo Cisco 1 10-16-2004 03:50 AM
complete emulation of PC Jeff Robertson Java 12 09-04-2003 03:57 PM

Advertisments