Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Time saver

OT: Time saver

kpg

Dear:

[ ] Clueless
[ ] Lamer
[ ] Flamebait
[ ] Lazy person
[ ] Spammer
[ ] Idiot
[ ] Pointless Thread Starter
[ ] eddierox
[ ] wongh
[ ] don

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
[ ] You said "me too" to something or "Send ______"
[ ] You asked for w@rez
[ ] You don't know what you're talking about
[ ] You suck
[ ] You posted one of the reposts from hell.
[ ] Your post title has nothing to do with the content
[ ] You complained about something you got for free/low cost
[ ] You are not the grammer police
[ ] You hate the U.S. or its policies yet will not leave
[ ] You started a flamewar thread
[ ] You are b!tching about something you have no right to b!tch about
[ ] You asked for medical help on a computer forum
[ ] You asked an incredibly stupid question
[ ] You asked how to mod a honda
[ ] Your sig/alias sucks
[ ] You did not listen to a smarter member or ignored advice
[ ] You need use the darn search button
[ ] You said any version of "repost" This is allowed sometimes but not this
time
[ ] You posted something totally uninteresting
[ ] You posted a topic/message all written in CAPS
[ ] You posted spam
[ ] Your stupidity is astounding
[ ] You used the words 'suxors' and/or 'roxors'
[ ] You are quitting the website for good...again

To Repent, You Must:
[ ] Give up your AOL/Euronet/MSN/Planet Internet account
[ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
[ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[ ] Actually post something relevant
[ ] Listen to Moonbeam for 3 hours
[ ] Become friends with Red Dawn
[ ] Pry the Caps Lock and Shift keys from your keyboard
[ ] Read the darned FAQ
[ ] Cut off both your hands with your own hands
[ ] Post some darn pics
[ ] Go hug your parents right now
[ ] Remove the **forumname** forum from your list
[ ] Read the manual / instructions
[ ] Remove your genitalia so you do not breed
[ ] Repenting is not possible, you are banned.
[ ] Use the darned search function
[ ] Post in the right darned forum
[ ] Put your car into a crusher
[ ] Apologize to everybody on this website
[ ] Actually leave the website for good

kpg

Neil

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

--
Neil

Andy Foster

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear:
>
> [ ] Clueless
> [ ] Lamer

><major snippage?
> [ ] Apologize to everybody on this website
> [ ] Actually leave the website for good

Not bad, but Chalk's time saver is soo much more concise.

eddierox

OK PEOPLE HERE'S THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED
WHEN YOU STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!

HOWEVER, ALL THIS WORK AND STILL NOTHING!!!!

I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO STRAIN A BIT MORE.

HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.
NOW WHERE DOES IT HURT???????

Politician Spock

In the shopping mall of the mind, he's in the toy department.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

"eddierox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1866e01c41b2f$9f77d4e0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> OK PEOPLE HERE'S THE EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED
> WHEN YOU STRAIN A BIT!!!!!!!
>
> HOWEVER, ALL THIS WORK AND STILL NOTHING!!!!
>
> I'M AFRAID I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO STRAIN A BIT MORE.
>
> HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.
> NOW WHERE DOES IT HURT???????

then you need to try 1certify.com - ask for wong he will help you...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

eddierox

OK, YOU'VE FILLED OUT THE QUESTIONAIRE AND WE CAN SEE
THAT YOU'RE SUFFERING.

THIS WILL REQUIRE EXTENSIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY.

HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.

MY FEES ARE EXPENSIVE.
WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

..... on the reject shelve.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

at 1certify.com we take card, cash or your daughter as payment.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

"eddierox" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:18b3b01c41b30$e686ca70$(E-Mail Removed)...

> OK, YOU'VE FILLED OUT THE QUESTIONAIRE AND WE CAN SEE
> THAT YOU'RE SUFFERING.
>
> THIS WILL REQUIRE EXTENSIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY.
>
> HAVE A SEAT ON THE COUCH.
>
> MY FEES ARE EXPENSIVE.
> WILL THIS BE CREDIT CARD OR CASH?????

eternal damnation