Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Ping is not recognized as an internal or external command...

Ping is not recognized as an internal or external command...

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=

when opening command to ping, I'm getting the following error:

"'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

I'm convinced that it's the reason for my wireless ad-hoc network no longer
working.

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Tanya