Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > One important resource for the community.

One important resource for the community.

Tony Sperling

I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I have
been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
'serendipity'!

http://www.blackviper.com/index.html

This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here - potentially -
that wouldn't benefit from this.

Tony. . .

Gatos Loco

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:50:37 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I have
>been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
>'serendipity'!
>
> http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
>
>This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
>notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here - potentially -
>that wouldn't benefit from this.
>
>Tony. . .

Another Kitty picture resource? What?

gl

Tony Sperling

"Gatos Loco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:50:37 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I
>>have
>>been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
>>'serendipity'!
>>
>> http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
>>
>>This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
>>notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here -
>>potentially -
>>that wouldn't benefit from this.
>>
>>Tony. . .
>>

> Another Kitty picture resource? What?
>
> gl

Ah, Kitty resources; yes there certainly aren't enough of those in this
world, otherwise I was enormously pleased to find a 'services profile
builder guide' that just extended the life of my machine by 6 months, at
least. Who would forfeit that, Kittys or not?

Tony. . .

Tony Sperling

"Gatos Loco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:50:37 +0200, "Tony Sperling"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I
>>have
>>been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
>>'serendipity'!
>>
>> http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
>>
>>This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
>>notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here -
>>potentially -
>>that wouldn't benefit from this.
>>
>>Tony. . .
>>

> Another Kitty picture resource? What?
>
> gl

Ah, Kitty resources, yes there certainly aren't enough of those in this
world, Otherwise, I was enormously pleased to find a 'services profile
builder guide' there, that just extended the life of my machine by 6 months,
at least. Who would forfeit that, Kittys or not? The site is a mess to
navigate, but it was worth the trouble, my machine is a lot happier and so
am I.

Tony. . .

Larry

What does this have to do with win x64?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just found a site that is the proverbial 'it', just the thing that I have
>been looking for, for a looong time, and without knowing it. Talk of
>'serendipity'!
>
> http://www.blackviper.com/index.html
>
> This may have been posted here long ago, if it has I certainly didn't
> notice. I cannot think of more than a handful of people here -
> potentially - that wouldn't benefit from this.
>
> Tony. . .

Tony Sperling

Personally, Larry, I have been looking for ways to weed out amongst the
background services for many years - perhaps I am slow, but finding these
excellent recipies towards that end, do want me to do it in Win64 as well,
even though the recipies are targeted for Win2K and XP - that's no reason
not to implement them here as well, as I found out. My machine, running
Win64 is happy and so am I - why not spread the word?

Tony. . .

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...