Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Google services - gmail, earth, desktop, talk

Google services - gmail, earth, desktop, talk

wewa

I have Google gmail, of course, web based, works on any platform with a
browser, no brainer.

I have run Google Earth, which is very, very, very cool (make sure you have
a OpenGL capable video card for best results, or it will default to activex,
not as pretty), and Google Talk which is very basic, compared to MSN
Messenger, but tough choice if you have to choose between ads, bullshit, and
emotions, or plain with VOIP. NOT!

But I want to run Google Desktop 2.0, as its sidebar is pretty handy, with a
notepad, weather, headlines, and such.

But the installer refuses to run saying I need a version of windows that is
compatible, or with Service Pack 3.
I tried looking up x64 support, but nada:

Anybody get Google Desktop 2.0 to install/run on their x64?

Thanks.

(I had 5 urls previously in this post, and i'm removing them, as maybe the
system sees too many web links as a SPAM post? so you know where to go for
these services anyway...)

ruby-talk, comp.lang.ruby, ruby-talk-google Phrogz Ruby 4 09-06-2006 06:43 PM
Skype and Talk Talk Sacred UK VOIP 9 08-01-2006 08:57 PM
Google services - Gmail, Earth, Desktop, Talk wewa Windows 64bit 0 09-15-2005 04:53 PM
Google services - Gmail, Earth, Desktop, Talk wewa Windows 64bit 0 09-15-2005 04:18 AM
Google services - Gmail, Earth, Desktop, Talk wewa Windows 64bit 0 09-14-2005 10:42 PM

Advertisments