Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Bomb Browser

Bomb Browser

~Rita

Bomb Browser

My Dell computer is having internal problems. It appears that
the "Made in China" Dell comes factory equipped with a browser that has an
automatic bug catcher, meaning Viruses, Worms, and any high Alert Spyware.
I didn't write the first line error down, but the other 2 were Line 1621 and
Line 99. When the three line errors meet, my computer breaks down. Then if
I have 9 lines, the next figure will go back to 1, meaning when it hits 10,
it's a bomb. The computer blows up.

Prior to blow-up time, there have been several software
problems. Has anyone been complaining that the Norton, Trend, and McAfee
anti-virus are disenabled.

This message may contain a virus.

Will you kindly identify?

Charlie Russel - MVP

Rita -- you will likely have better success over on one of the security
related newsgroups.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

~Rita wrote:
> Bomb Browser
>

> My Dell computer is having internal problems. It appears that
> the "Made in China" Dell comes factory equipped with a browser that has an
> automatic bug catcher, meaning Viruses, Worms, and any high Alert Spyware.
> I didn't write the first line error down, but the other 2 were Line 1621
> and Line 99. When the three line errors meet, my computer breaks down.
> Then if I have 9 lines, the next figure will go back to 1, meaning when
> it hits 10, it's a bomb. The computer blows up.
>
> Prior to blow-up time, there have been several software
> problems. Has anyone been complaining that the Norton, Trend, and McAfee
> anti-virus are disenabled.
>

> This message may contain a virus.
>
> Will you kindly identify?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Rita, I gave you the instructions about where to post this in the
..officecommunicator ng's:
Here you got Rita:
http://communities.microsoft.com/new...yware&sLCID=us

Rita, download http://www.ccleaner.com and run a thorough scan in safe mode
Restart in safe mode instructions:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d..._failsafe.mspx

Also check the appropriate newsgroup for more assistance:
microsoft.public.security.homeusers
microsoft.public.security.virus
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"~Rita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bomb Browser
>

> My Dell computer is having internal problems. It appears that
> the "Made in China" Dell comes factory equipped with a browser that has an
> automatic bug catcher, meaning Viruses, Worms, and any high Alert Spyware.
> I didn't write the first line error down, but the other 2 were Line 1621
> and
> Line 99. When the three line errors meet, my computer breaks down. Then
> if
> I have 9 lines, the next figure will go back to 1, meaning when it hits
> 10,
> it's a bomb. The computer blows up.
>
> Prior to blow-up time, there have been several software
> problems. Has anyone been complaining that the Norton, Trend, and McAfee
> anti-virus are disenabled.
>

> This message may contain a virus.
>
> Will you kindly identify?

~Rita

Thank you Charlie,
Will you please identify the
security related newsgroups.
I'm computer slow.

news:uY$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rita -- you will likely have better success over on one of the security
> related newsgroups.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Hi Bobby
I thought that I would let you know that I
did NOT get any email.
Beverly Jones called.
As you know, our Class Reunion is in November.
I'm thinking about going.
She said that she enjoyed speaking to you,
she won't be calling you again.
It was wonderful hearing a voice from the pass.
I had sent her a picture of me.
The subject was changed to my banking account.

Would you believe that she knew how the banking
and stock thieves do it?

Couples get separated or divorced daily.
When there are 2 name on the account.
One moves out to a different address.
So when the spouse looks that the
0 Amount, he thinks that the spouse took all
the money.

I guess that you can mark your account
reguarding that kind of fraud.

It was great talking to you.
I'll keep in touch.

~Rita

Thank you again,
after I do all my postings in the Microsoft newsgroups,
I will go there
Do I have a virus attachment?
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Rita, I gave you the instructions about where to post this in the
> .officecommunicator ng's:
> Here you got Rita:

http://communities.microsoft.com/new...yware&sLCID=us

> Rita, download http://www.ccleaner.com and run a thorough scan in safe

mode
> Restart in safe mode instructions:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d..._failsafe.mspx

> Also check the appropriate newsgroup for more assistance:
> microsoft.public.security.homeusers
> microsoft.public.security.virus
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

Hi Bobby
I thought that I would let you know that I
did NOT get any email.
Beverly Jones called.
As you know, our Class Reunion is in November.
I'm thinking about going.
She said that she enjoyed speaking to you,
she won't be calling you again.
It was wonderful hearing a voice from the pass.
I had sent her a picture of me.
The subject was changed to my banking account.

Would you believe that she knew how the banking
and stock thieves do it?

Couples get separated or divorced daily.
When there are 2 name on the account.
One moves out to a different address.
So when the spouse looks that the
0 Amount, he thinks that the spouse took all
the money.

I guess that you can mark your account
reguarding that kind of fraud.

It was great talking to you.
I'll keep in touch.

ponpon.nul

~Rita avait prétendu :
> Bomb Browser
>

> My Dell computer is having internal problems. It appears that
> the "Made in China" Dell comes factory equipped with a browser that has an
> automatic bug catcher, meaning Viruses, Worms, and any high Alert Spyware.
> I didn't write the first line error down, but the other 2 were Line 1621 and
> Line 99. When the three line errors meet, my computer breaks down. Then if
> I have 9 lines, the next figure will go back to 1, meaning when it hits 10,
> it's a bomb. The computer blows up.
>
> Prior to blow-up time, there have been several software
> problems. Has anyone been complaining that the Norton, Trend, and McAfee
> anti-virus are disenabled.
>

> This message may contain a virus.
>
> Will you kindly identify?

DELL Windows installs are horrible. They put a lot of Sheet in the
Windows system with many stupid evalutaion softwares and spywares.

The best is to format the whole system and make a clean install

This is what I do when a receive a Dimension. With Optiplex, they are a
little bit more professionnal ;>))

Ponpon

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

~Rita

Thank you
I purchased a new Sony laptop yesterday.
I was shocked when the Norton anti-virus
flash a screen notice that it died.
Common sense tells me that once it's dead,
Norton will not be telling me a second time.
So I'm waiting for the computer store to open.
I don't want to get there too earily,
I want to make sure that there is a store fulled
with people, before I start yelling at them. lol
And telling them what's wrong with "Rita's Baby."

news:(E-Mail Removed)...