Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Error 1720: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package

Error 1720: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package

=?Utf-8?B?U2lkIFdpbGxpYW1z?=

i get this error message while installing a software in Win Xp 64 -bit
environment.
the script which is available to run is for 32 bit Win XP.

help me plaese i need to install this software urgently

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Could you tell us whats the name of the software? Probably you need to get
an update from the manufacturers website.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Sid Williams" <Sid http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i get this error message while installing a software in Win Xp 64 -bit
> environment.
> the script which is available to run is for 32 bit Win XP.
>
> help me plaese i need to install this software urgently

=?Utf-8?B?U2lkIFdpbGxpYW1z?=

QuarkXPress

Rick

Sid Williams wrote:
> QuarkXPress

Have you contacted Quark to see if this software is compatible with x64?
Is the install/setup program 32-bit? If it's 16-bit, it won't install
in x64.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Is it 6.0, 6.1 or 6.5? - If its any of those, Quark is really behind the
times.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com