Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Autocomplete IE x64

Autocomplete IE x64

=?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

my autocomplete doesnt work in IE 32-bit or x64. i have cleared it, turn it
off and on again to no avail. does anyone else have this problem or know of a
fix?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Empty your temp files and try again, I am not sure, but I don't think it
happens immediately, you might have to wait sometime before you start seeing
fields on websites start auto-suggesting text to enter.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...