Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Internet access

Internet access

=?Utf-8?B?cm9ja2V0?=

I am tryinh to setup my connection to ADSL via earthnet, as there are no 64
bit drivers for the USB.

Netowrk connections in control panel advised connection, however from CMD
prompt after typing: ipconfig

It just returns to c:\prompt with no information.

Anyone else had this problem & how did you fix it.

Thanks in advance

Rocket

=?Utf-8?B?cm9ja2V0?=

Found my problem. Hardware related.