Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > PDF Creator

PDF Creator

John Barnes

Haven't tried, but noted this, this morning PDFCreator 0.8.1 RC8:
a.. Note: You must uninstall the previous versions before installing this
version
b.. Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15
c.. Since version 0.8.1 RC8, PDFCreator saves all settings in the registry
d.. Added 64bit setup support

John Barnes

I see Carlos posted earlier. Sorry

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Haven't tried, but noted this, this morning PDFCreator 0.8.1 RC8:
> a.. Note: You must uninstall the previous versions before installing this
> version
> b.. Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15
> c.. Since version 0.8.1 RC8, PDFCreator saves all settings in the
> registry
> d.. Added 64bit setup support

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

No problem John, we are all here trying to share our findings as quickly as
possible.
Just a single doubt now.
Is "Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15" and external program
needed or is it just a spec complied by PDF creator?
Carlos

"John Barnes" wrote:

> I see Carlos posted earlier. Sorry

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Haven't tried, but noted this, this morning PDFCreator 0.8.1 RC8:
> > a.. Note: You must uninstall the previous versions before installing this
> > version
> > b.. Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15
> > c.. Since version 0.8.1 RC8, PDFCreator saves all settings in the
> > registry
> > d.. Added 64bit setup support

John Barnes

I just copied the list of changes from the publisher.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No problem John, we are all here trying to share our findings as quickly
> as
> possible.
> Just a single doubt now.
> Is "Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15" and external
> program
> needed or is it just a spec complied by PDF creator?
> Carlos
>
> "John Barnes" wrote:
>
>> I see Carlos posted earlier. Sorry
>>
>> "John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Haven't tried, but noted this, this morning PDFCreator 0.8.1 RC8:
>> > a.. Note: You must uninstall the previous versions before installing
>> > this
>> > version
>> > b.. Using AFPL Ghostscript 8.50 / GPL-Ghostscript 8.15
>> > c.. Since version 0.8.1 RC8, PDFCreator saves all settings in the
>> > registry
>> > d.. Added 64bit setup support

Piers James

There are 2 versions that use different versions of Ghostscipt. AFPL is
newer and better, but has a more restrictive license. GPL is older but with
a more relaxed license. Both installers include the relevant Ghostscript
files.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...