Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > windows 2003 x64 and AD 32 bit

windows 2003 x64 and AD 32 bit

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXN6?=

HI
I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit on
windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with domain
admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

NoNoBadDog!

"Tomasz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI
> I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
> on
> windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
> 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
> domain
> admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

I am sorry to say that your question is not understood. Perhaps you might
find a newsgroup that
is in your native language, or perhaps try to repost an make your question a
little more clear.

Bobby

=?Utf-8?B?VG9tYXN6?=

"NoNoBadDog!" wrote:

> "Tomasz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > HI
> > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
> > on
> > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
> > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
> > domain
> > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

> I am sorry to say that your question is not understood. Perhaps you might
> find a newsgroup that
> is in your native language, or perhaps try to repost an make your question a
> little more clear.
>
> Bobby

windows 2003 x64 can be added to Active directory based on windows 2000
serveur to 32 bit? not there are problems after with login?
Thanks

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Tomasz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI
> I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
> on
> windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
> 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
> domain
> admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition can
be members of a 32-bit Active Directory (or even as a DC for the Server
product). They should be able to login without any problems.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" wrote:

> "Tomasz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > HI
> > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
> > on
> > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
> > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
> > domain
> > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

> Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition can
> be members of a 32-bit Active Directory (or even as a DC for the Server
> product). They should be able to login without any problems.

My added serveur 2003 x64 to TO 32 bit (windows 2000), I cannot make login
to it with customers of TO From error that customer or password is mistakes
to you
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "Tomasz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > HI
> > I have windows 2003 x64, and the put one under 32 acive directory to bit
> > on
> > windows 2000 fine serveur and all goes here well. After arrest of serveur
> > 2003 x64 I cannot make login with no user of my dominion, nepure with
> > domain
> > admin. I cannot use windows 2003 x64 with TO to 32 bit? Thanks

Charlie Russel - MVP

Look for other networking problem. There is no known problem with x64
Edition in a Windows 2000 domain environment. If your new Server 2003 x64
computer has an nvidia chipset, install and uninstall the Firewall
software - it could be causing problems.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64