Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > ZAT-00007 vs ZAT-00008

ZAT-00007 vs ZAT-00008

miso@sushi.com

I see two product numbers for x64 on the net. Anyone know the
difference between ZAT-00007 and ZAT-00008. Searching the MS website
doesn't find either number.

Jean-Baptiste Faure [NNBXX]

I think that ZAT-00007 are packaged by quantities of 3 to the retailers,
even if they sell it by quantities of 1 in many cases, whereas ZAT-00008 is
packaged alone. No other difference (OEM, etc) IMHO.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I see two product numbers for x64 on the net. Anyone know the
> difference between ZAT-00007 and ZAT-00008. Searching the MS website
> doesn't find either number.

miso@sushi.com

This makes sense. Thanks.