Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > couldnt detect DVD drive

couldnt detect DVD drive

yuwandib@gmail.com

HI dear all expert.. please help me with this problem. I just bought
and install XP Pro x64bit. Then the problem is with my DVD authorrize
program. It could not found my DVD drive. An error message said "COuld
not found ASPI manager" Anyone have solution?

I am sorry but I couldnt find the solving emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering) C Programming 2 11-16-2007 09:48 PM
I need to help,I couldnt find wrong emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering) C Programming 5 11-16-2007 09:48 AM
I couldnt find what is wrong emre esirik(hacettepe computer science and engineering) C Programming 2 11-15-2007 11:01 PM
easy but couldnt see the error jw C++ 5 11-11-2005 08:48 PM
Re: Server couldnt notice object that i appended (ClientSide) ... Karl Seguin ASP .Net 1 07-28-2003 12:04 PM

Advertisments