Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Hp Photosmart 7550 drivers

Hp Photosmart 7550 drivers

Kue2

I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right &
left booklet.
anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module for
sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro 32 fine.
anyone?
besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
http://www.planetamd64.net/

--
Hugh

Tony Sperling

It worked for me, except for the situation where you let the screensaver
kick-in before turning the stack of papers. Also, HP has released official
drivers, they may not be complete for all models, and not every model is
supported yet. On top of that HP should have a page on their site that list
compatibility issues. Go have a look.

Tony. . .

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
>everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
>seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right &
>left booklet.
> anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module for
> sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro 32
> fine.
> anyone?
> besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
> http://www.planetamd64.net/
>
> --
> Hugh

Kue2

Tony do u have a link,I can't find any drivers for my printer on www.hp.ca.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It worked for me, except for the situation where you let the screensaver
> kick-in before turning the stack of papers. Also, HP has released official
> drivers, they may not be complete for all models, and not every model is
> supported yet. On top of that HP should have a page on their site that
> list compatibility issues. Go have a look.
>
> Tony. . .
>

> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
>>everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
>>seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right
>>& left booklet.
>> anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module
>> for sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro
>> 32 fine.
>> anyone?
>> besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
>> http://www.planetamd64.net/
>>
>> --
>> Hugh

Tony Sperling

Yes, you could try here:

http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../18/54021.aspx

and HP has a workaround step-by-step here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...&lang=en&cc=us

the compatibility list I couldn't find right now. Let's hope someone else
knows.

Tony. . .

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uCB$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tony do u have a link,I can't find any drivers for my printer on
> www.hp.ca.
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> It worked for me, except for the situation where you let the screensaver
>> kick-in before turning the stack of papers. Also, HP has released
>> official drivers, they may not be complete for all models, and not every
>> model is supported yet. On top of that HP should have a page on their
>> site that list compatibility issues. Go have a look.
>>
>> Tony. . .
>>

>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
>>>everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
>>>seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right
>>>& left booklet.
>>> anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module
>>> for sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro
>>> 32 fine.
>>> anyone?
>>> besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
>>> http://www.planetamd64.net/
>>>
>>> --
>>> Hugh

Kue2

Tony the driver on PlanetAMD 64 supports many HP printers check it out. It's
a pre beta but has an install & works great. You get to choose from many hp
printers which one you want to install.
news:%23o6%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, you could try here:
>
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2.../18/54021.aspx
>
> and HP has a workaround step-by-step here:
>

> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...&lang=en&cc=us
>
> the compatibility list I couldn't find right now. Let's hope someone else
> knows.
>
> Tony. . .
>

> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uCB$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Tony do u have a link,I can't find any drivers for my printer on
>> www.hp.ca.
>> "Tony Sperling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> It worked for me, except for the situation where you let the screensaver
>>> kick-in before turning the stack of papers. Also, HP has released
>>> official drivers, they may not be complete for all models, and not every
>>> model is supported yet. On top of that HP should have a page on their
>>> site that list compatibility issues. Go have a look.
>>>
>>> Tony. . .
>>>

>>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIFNpbmNsYWly?=

Hi, Hugh

I couldn't find the driver on the web site. Can you give me better
directions? Thanks!

"Kue2" wrote:

> I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
> everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
> seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right &
> left booklet.
> anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module for
> sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro 32 fine.
> anyone?
> besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
> http://www.planetamd64.net/
>
> --
> Hugh

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIFNpbmNsYWly?=

Never mind. I was looking for a 2550n LaserJet driver.

"Jim Sinclair" wrote:

> Hi, Hugh
>
> I couldn't find the driver on the web site. Can you give me better
> directions? Thanks!
>
> "Kue2" wrote:
>
> > I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
> > everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
> > seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right &
> > left booklet.
> > anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module for
> > sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro 32 fine.
> > anyone?
> > besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
> > http://www.planetamd64.net/
> >
> > --
> > Hugh

Kue2

Hi Jim
did u sign up to be a member...membership is required to downloadload
files....but it's free
go to

http://www.planetamd64.net/
register & then log in.
to then go to downloads
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?act=downloads
then go to
Windows Drivers & Applications - AMD64
then go to
Miscellaneous Page 2
scroll down to HP5.64.0.11(patched) inkjet printers pre beta (HOT)
download file & install follow instructions
hope this helps...

"Jim Sinclair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Hugh
>
> I couldn't find the driver on the web site. Can you give me better
> directions? Thanks!
>
> "Kue2" wrote:
>
>> I d/led the pre beta drivers from Planet AMD 64 . Installed them &
>> everything works except for the 2-sided (duplex) printing. There does not
>> seem to be an automatic selection. The selections listed are manual,right
>> &
>> left booklet.
>> anyone no how to set the automatic to sided printing.I have the module
>> for
>> sided printing installed on the photosmart & it works in win xp pro 32
>> fine.
>> anyone?
>> besides this little inconvience these drivers install & work great.
>> http://www.planetamd64.net/
>>
>> --
>> Hugh

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIFNpbmNsYWly?=

By now you probably read my following post. No Laserjet drivers yet