Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > EPSON laser printer drivers

EPSON laser printer drivers

Mirko

Seems like EPSON has finally released x64 drivers for many of their laser
printers.
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/SupportHome.aspx

Charlie Russel - MVP

Thanks, Mirko! I've blogged the complete list of x64 driver status that I
found off of this page.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Mirko wrote:
> Seems like EPSON has finally released x64 drivers for many of their laser
> printers.
> http://esupport.epson-europe.com/SupportHome.aspx

Donald Wilkinson

Sayonara Canon!!!!

I just discovered the 64 bit printer drivers for many of the Epson printers.
I bought an RX500, used, on Ebay for $110. It has both a 6 cartridge printer
and a flat bed scanner.

If I can dump Canon for $100 and move to 64 bit then its DONE!

DonW

"Mirko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Seems like EPSON has finally released x64 drivers for many of their laser
> printers.
> http://esupport.epson-europe.com/SupportHome.aspx

=?Utf-8?B?TWFrb2E=?=

GREAT! Now if they can just get it in gear and release the fricken X64
Scanner Drivers!! Between that and Samsung, I'm pulling my hair out...(not to
mention tired of spamming support every 3 days about the driver issues.)

"Mirko" wrote:

> Seems like EPSON has finally released x64 drivers for many of their laser
> printers.
> http://esupport.epson-europe.com/SupportHome.aspx

PJB

I downloaded my 4990 scanner drivers a week ago plus my R1800 and R2400
printers.

I emailed Canon about my 20D camera and they said they have no comment to
make about 64 bit as yet for any products.

Peter

news:(E-Mail Removed)...