Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Time Synchronization

Time Synchronization

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV5?=

Has anyone had problems doing time synchronization on WinXP64? Tried from
the "Internet Time" tab with all of the NTP servers, unspecific error, no
event.

With w32tm on command line I get the following event:

http://www.microsoft.com/products/ee...=5.2.3790.1830

I run a 32 bit Windows in VMWARE on the same 64-bit machine and there is no
problem there...

Bernhard Dietrich

"Andrey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone had problems doing time synchronization on WinXP64? Tried from
> the "Internet Time" tab with all of the NTP servers, unspecific error, no
> event.

The Internet Time tab seems to have a bug in x64.
If I click on Update Now without having applied the selected server first
(using the Apply button or by clicking OK) then I get this error, too.
However, if the server is already applied everything works as expected.

=?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV5?=

Thanks! Yes, that seems to work fine, except for time.windows.com which I
think didn't work on 32 bit either.