Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Anti-virus

Anti-virus

=?Utf-8?B?a2F0ZQ==?=

ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks

NoNoBadDog!

"kate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
> firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
> anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks\

Please take some time and browse previous posts here...this question has
been asked and answered many, many times.

Bobby

RonK

You can use Tiny Firewall:
http://www.webmasterfree.com/tpfw.html

"kate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
> firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
> anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks

John Barnes

Read
Looking for Antivirus that works with x64 Dated August 25, for solutions.

"kate" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ive recently got the windows pro x64 edition but it only comes with a
> firewall and so far on the internet i have not been able to find an
> anti-virus that is compatable with my os...any suggestions? thanks

mikeyhsd

AVAST