Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Remote Desktop - Broken??

Remote Desktop - Broken??

Charlie Russel - MVP

OK, all of that makes sense. Why not suggest to the IT folks that they use a
port that is well up beyond 3389 and beyond the area that will interfere
with other things? Or, of course, the other solution is a VPN. And actually,
given the overall security of things, I think a VPN is a better way to go.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64