Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > No sound in flash games/video, but sound on startup

No sound in flash games/video, but sound on startup

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFR3b2JhZG91cnM=?=

Help!

I get the startup sounds and the sounds upon shutdown, but if I try to watch
a movie trailer online, I get no sound. If I play a flash game on line, no
sound. In trying to play a game like LORDS OF THE REALM from cd, no sound.

Help!

Thanks,
kelly

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Because there is not support for specific extensions and browser add ons
under Internet Explorer 64-Bit, please use the 32 bit version of Interent
Explorer instead.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"The Twobadours" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help!
>
> I get the startup sounds and the sounds upon shutdown, but if I try to
> watch
> a movie trailer online, I get no sound. If I play a flash game on line,
> no
> sound. In trying to play a game like LORDS OF THE REALM from cd, no
> sound.
>
> Help!
>
> Thanks,
> kelly

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFR3b2JhZG91cnM=?=

This is happening in IE AND Netscape, as well as in just regular cd-rom
games; it's not limited to what I'm doing in IE. I get the start up sounds
and the shut down sounds, but little/nothing else.

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> Because there is not support for specific extensions and browser add ons
> under Internet Explorer 64-Bit, please use the 32 bit version of Interent
> Explorer instead.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "The Twobadours" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Help!
> >
> > I get the startup sounds and the sounds upon shutdown, but if I try to
> > watch
> > a movie trailer online, I get no sound. If I play a flash game on line,
> > no
> > sound. In trying to play a game like LORDS OF THE REALM from cd, no
> > sound.
> >
> > Help!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > kelly

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Kelly:
A brief description of your system hardware (motherboard, soundcard, etc.)
might come handy at this time.
The knowledge of the specific drivers you are using right now with your
soundcard might help the group give you a hand.
Carlos