Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Trial Version Expiration

Trial Version Expiration

=?Utf-8?B?Si5Ib3VsZQ==?=

What happens when the trial version expires? I have seen the option to
purchase 5 licenses in a package, but is it possible to purchase just one XP
x64 disk?

Charlie Russel - MVP

yes, you can purchase a single copy of it. Check with your local system
builder, or one of the many online outlets. Legally this requires a hardware
purchase, but I've seen that interpretted quite liberally.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

J.Houle wrote:
> What happens when the trial version expires? I have seen the option to
> purchase 5 licenses in a package, but is it possible to purchase just one
> XP x64 disk?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Here are some online stores:
http://www.directron.com/winxpx64.html
http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Produ...82E16837102034
http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...ture=Microsoft
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"J.Houle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What happens when the trial version expires? I have seen the option to
> purchase 5 licenses in a package, but is it possible to purchase just one
> XP
> x64 disk?

Colin Barnhorst MVP

You can buy it here for $155 http://www.planetamd64.com/catalog/