Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Why is Windows x64 still stuck in 32-bit 'color quality' ??

Why is Windows x64 still stuck in 32-bit 'color quality' ??

eggrole

Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

NoNoBadDog!

"eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

No more so than the education your parents wasted their money on.

Do you have any clue on what 16 and 32 bit color depth represents?
Do you realize that Windows XP Professional X64 Edition has nothing to do
with
the color quality your video card can deliver? The drivers written by the
manufacturer of your
card are what is required.

You just made yourself look like a complete a** in front of the entire
world...kinda sucks being you.

Next time before you go spouting off, you should at least have an inkling of
what it is you are spouting about.

Did your parents have any children that weren't brain damaged?

Bobby

John Barnes

Find the right drivers for your video card and you will have great video.
That is one area that is up to speed with driver support. (unless you have a
really old video card, but then, why would you have that one a 64-bit
machine?)

"eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

roman modic

Hello,

"eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

IMHO no!

"High dynamic range (HDR) lighting"

BTW:
http://doom-ed.com/john-carmack/more...per-color.html

Cheers, Roman

G.B. Ritter MCSE

Sounds like "Eggroll" was in the fryer a "bit" too long...
Perhaps 64 Bits too long LOL

Some Flied Lice Prease

"eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

Charlie Russel - MVP

You do like to feed the trolls, don't you Bobby? But I'd have to agree.
Understanding seems seriously lacking here.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

NoNoBadDog! wrote:
> "eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

> No more so than the education your parents wasted their money on.
>
> Do you have any clue on what 16 and 32 bit color depth represents?
> Do you realize that Windows XP Professional X64 Edition has nothing to do
> with
> the color quality your video card can deliver? The drivers written by the
> manufacturer of your
> card are what is required.
>
> You just made yourself look like a complete a** in front of the entire
> world...kinda sucks being you.
>
> Next time before you go spouting off, you should at least have an inkling
> of what it is you are spouting about.
>
> Did your parents have any children that weren't brain damaged?
>
> Bobby

M. Murcek

Wha? 16.7 million colors (OK, shades, hues) not enough?

"eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

Jorge

"NoNoBadDog!" <no_@spam_verizon.net> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

> No more so than the education your parents wasted their money on.
>
> Do you have any clue on what 16 and 32 bit color depth represents?
> Do you realize that Windows XP Professional X64 Edition has nothing to
> do with
> the color quality your video card can deliver? The drivers written by
> the manufacturer of your
> card are what is required.
>
> You just made yourself look like a complete a** in front of the entire
> world...kinda sucks being you.
>
> Next time before you go spouting off, you should at least have an
> inkling of what it is you are spouting about.
>
> Did your parents have any children that weren't brain damaged?
>
> Bobby

What filthy mouth (boca sucia). Where did you pick it up

Ted

Newsgroups don't need a narrow minded negative persons like you.
Go cut some wood, or something, it will help take some
of the tension off.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "eggrole" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is this another Redmond Ripoff ???

> No more so than the education your parents wasted their money on.
>
> Do you have any clue on what 16 and 32 bit color depth represents?
> Do you realize that Windows XP Professional X64 Edition has nothing to do
> with
> the color quality your video card can deliver? The drivers written by the
> manufacturer of your
> card are what is required.
>
> You just made yourself look like a complete a** in front of the entire
> world...kinda sucks being you.
>
> Next time before you go spouting off, you should at least have an inkling
> of what it is you are spouting about.
>
> Did your parents have any children that weren't brain damaged?
>
> Bobby

Colin Barnhorst MVP

Not really, Charlie. With SLI technology it is easy to get a 64-bit color
depth. Two graphics cards supporting 32-bit color equals 64-bits, right?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...