Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-284 Exam

70-284 Exam

Exchange

I am going to be taking the 70-284 Exchange 2003 exam
shortly. I passed the 70-224 pretty easily. My hands on
with e2k3 has been a little limited. How is the test?
Adaptive or straight number of quetions? Did you get a
lot of multiple choice or drag and drop type. Any hints
to focus on for studying?

Neil

"Exchange" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:172b101c4183a$2fe98760$(E-Mail Removed):

> I am going to be taking the 70-284 Exchange 2003 exam
> shortly. I passed the 70-224 pretty easily. My hands on
> with e2k3 has been a little limited. How is the test?
> Adaptive or straight number of quetions? Did you get a
> lot of multiple choice or drag and drop type. Any hints
> to focus on for studying?

try http://mcpmag.com/reviews/Exams/arti...itorialsID=107

or if it wraps

http://tinyurl.com/24nx4

for the exam review...

as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno. www.cramsession.com
doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff...

--
Neil

JaR

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:23:20 -0800, Neil wrote:

> as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno. www.cramsession.com
> doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff.

^^^^^

Grrr...

OK, just one time;

Their list of stuff,

It's over there,

They're gone.

Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.

Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have far to
go!

Damn spool choker!

JaR
Pedantic Thug

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsan.2004.04.02.01.33.00.452556@nospamsofthome .net:

> On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:23:20 -0800, Neil wrote:
>>
>> as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno.
>> www.cramsession.com doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff.

> ^^^^^
>
> Grrr...
>
> OK, just one time;
>
> Their list of stuff,
>
> It's over there,
>
> They're gone.
>
> Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
>
> Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have
> far to go!
>
> Damn spool choker!
>
> JaR
> Pedantic Thug

was it something I said?

--
Neil

Neil

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsan.2004.04.02.01.33.00.452556@nospamsofthome .net:

> Grrr...
>
> OK, just one time;
>
> Their list of stuff,
>
> It's over there,
>
> They're gone.
>
> Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
>
> Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have
> far to go!
>
> Damn spool choker!
>
> JaR
> Pedantic Thug

for the English teacher:

as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno. www.cramsession.com
doesn't include 70-284 in _their_ list of stuff...

hope this helps. unfortunately, my spelling will always be an issue. I
hope your fragile sanity will survive me (I think you might be within
walking distance..)

I'll see what I can do about a spell checker for Xnews...

--
Neil

Neil

Newsreader reconfigured for external editor.

HTH

--
Neil

Brat

*sits back and watches the short trip*

*runs*

--
Sue MCNGP #69

newsan.2004.04.02.01.33.00.452556@nospamsofthome .net...
> On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:23:20 -0800, Neil wrote:
> >
> > as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno.

www.cramsession.com
> > doesn't include 70-284 in there list of stuff.

> ^^^^^
>
> Grrr...
>
> OK, just one time;
>
> Their list of stuff,
>
> It's over there,
>
> They're gone.
>
> Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
>
> Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have far to
> go!
>
> Damn spool choker!
>
> JaR
> Pedantic Thug

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> newsan.2004.04.02.01.33.00.452556@nospamsofthome .net:
>
>> Grrr...
>>
>> OK, just one time;
>>
>> Their list of stuff,
>>
>> It's over there,
>>
>> They're gone.
>>
>> Or: They're going to pick up their stuff over there.
>>
>> Sorry, you are driving me nuts. And yes, that's right, I don't have
>> far to go!
>>
>> Damn spool choker!
>>
>> JaR
>> Pedantic Thug

> for the English teacher:
>
> as for the number of questions, how long etc., dunno.
> www.cramsession.com doesn't include 70-284 in _their_ list of stuff...
>
> hope this helps. unfortunately, my spelling will always be an issue. I
> hope your fragile sanity will survive me (I think you might be within
> walking distance..)
>
> I'll see what I can do about a spell checker for Xnews...

Unfortunately, a spell checker will not help you in this instance. Since
there, their, and they're are all correct spellings, you have to proof-read
your own posting. I have a similar pet peeve with your vs. you're, but
being far less than perfect myself, I have been known to use the wrong words
myself.

--
Fris "Your you're own proof-reader" beeŽ

Certaholics

Neil

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:enaH6aLGEHA.684
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Unfortunately, a spell checker will not help you in this instance.

Back to the ESL classes I guess...

or u cud lrn to liv wit me...

you're frend...

--
Neil (sorry I had to)

Exchange

Thank you for the feedback. The article gives a lot of
good tips.

EditorialsID=107